By default there is no export/import feature available for the "SubSpace Navigation for Confluence" app.
There are two technical ways as a workaround.
- Use the same Request which subspace is using to store its navigation
- You need to be logged in as an administrator in order to send this request.
- The request url is "/rest/communardo/subspace/latest/admin/navigation".
- It will be send as an PUT request.
- The payload of this request contains the actual navigation data which is a json object.
- Use the browser Tools to see what subspace is sending during the navigation save.
Move the data from the database directly
Please create a backup before any data base change to prevent data loss.