The "Metadata Box" for Confluence moves the page metadata (last edited and created by) into a box near the tools menu. The box can be opened by clicking an icon.
- Clean up the page content view by moving the page metadata to an extra box
- box is hidden by default will get visible by clicking an icon
- Support for a wide range of Confluence versions
- Usable with all Confluence default Themes and maybe others too
- You can replace the icon if you don't like it
- Compatible to other Extensions
There is one property for this extension to change the color.
|Property name||Default Value||Description|
Defines the user link color inside the box.
You also can try color names like red, yellow or orange instead of the color code.